Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Call for Applicants: Fullbright Canada Scholarship

via ISA:
Are you interested in conducting research in Canada-U.S. relations in the United States? Fulbright Canada offers unique opportunities to promising and prominent Canadian scholars, as well as experienced professionals, to conduct research, develop new professional networks, guest lecture and/or teach at select American universities and research centers. The holder of the Fulbright Visiting Research Chair spends up to five months in residence at the Canada Institute of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars conducting research in the field of Canada-U.S. relations. Applications should be received by November 15, 2011. Please see the FULBRIGHT CANADA website and select Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars for more information.